If you like Rice Krispies treats or the chocolate bars with crispy rice bits in them, this is a good substitute you can enjoy every day. That’s a win-win in my book :O) When I have an uber craving for something deliciously bad for me, and it’s not a treat day, this is one of my go-to’s!
There’s not much more to say than that, give it a try and let us know what you think…
1 C Puffed Quinoa Cereal
1/2 C Peanut or Almond Butter
3-4 TBSP Honey
1 TBSP Crushed Peanuts or Almonds
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 C Mini Chocolate Chips
- Mix together the peanut butter, honey and vanilla.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and roll into balls. I use a mini-scooper to create the balls.
- Place in one layer on a cookie sheet, and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before enjoying.