Monkey’s would be proud of this one! Bananas have such amazing healing properties its difficult to name them all here. One major tidbit to mention: They are high in fiber, and extremely rich in potassium, vitamin B6, fiber, and vitamin C. Not to mention some medical studies have shown that as a banana ripens its levels of anti-oxidents increase. Which protect your body against cancer and heart disease. It has been said that bananas with dark spots contain Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF-α). Which is very helpful in fighting abnormal tumor cells.
Of course, let’s not forget the wonderful way bananas help with hangovers and muscle cramps. During those times when you indulge, and wake up slightly headachy, and just not quite right … enjoy a banana and that feeling will subside within minutes
4-6 Bananas, sliced
1/2 tsp per Banana Slice of all natural Peanut Butter
1 – 8 oz. package Chocolate Chips, melted
- Place half of the banana slices onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Spread peanut butter on half of the slices.
- Top with second banana slice and freeze for 1 hour.
- Once frozen, use a kabob stick to dip in melted dark chocolate. Then place back on the parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Freeze for at least another 3 hours.