4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 packet dry Zesty Italian dressing
1 – 8 oz. package of either 1/3 fat Cream Cheese or Neufechantal Cheese, softened
1 can low sodium Cream of Chicken Soup
1/2 C Button Mushrooms chopped into bite size pieces
1/2 C Chopped Roma Tomatoes
- Place whole chicken breasts, tomatoes and mushrooms into your crockpot.
- Combine cream cheese, cream of chicken soup and Italian dressing packet in a small pot over low heat.
- Once melted and combined pour over chicken.
- Cook on low in the crockpot for at least 4-6 hours until the chicken is completely done.
- Serve over brown rice, orzo, quinoa or couscous.
Adapted from a recipe found on The Girl Who Ate Everything.