A delicious way to enjoy breakfast or brunch or just a snack in the afternoon. It’s a perfect way to use up some leftover vegetables. With a little bit of olive oil and some spices = a delicious protein packed meal.
All of my leftovers were used for this entire recipe!
2 Eggs, whisked together
2 TBSP Gorgonzola Blue Cheese Crumbles
1/2 tomato chopped into bite sized pieces
3 asparagus spears chopped into bite sized pieces
2 TBSP EVOO
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees.
2. Heat EVOO in a skillet over medium low heat.
3. Stir fry tomatoes and asparagus (and/or any other veggies you choose) until fragrant.
4. Add eggs and let cook until 3/4 done.
5. Top with blue cheese crumbles, and put skillet into oven.
6. Cook for 10 minutes or until eggs are done completely. Usually this means a browned top.