A twist on Chicken Parmesan using balsamic vinegar, rather than red marinara sauce. It’s amazing, delicious and perfect combination for a bit of pasta and any veggie you want to include with your dinner!
The toasty outside, with a bit of vinegar hits your tongue and an explosion happens — it’s hard to describe. No cheese necessary :O)
Thinly Sliced Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts – $3.11
Almond Flour – already on hand
Italian seasoning mix – already on hand
TOTAL: $3.11 – 3 servings = $1.04 per serving
3-4 Thinly Sliced Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1/4 C Almond Flour
1 TBSP Dried Italian Seasoning Mix
1 tsp EVOO
2 TBSP Balsamic Vinegar
1/2 C Skim or Low Fat Milk
1. Heat pan and lightly coat with EVOO.
2. On a plate, or in a cookie sheet mix almond flour and seasonings for coating of chicken breasts.
3. Pour milk into a separate bowl.
4. Dip chicken into milk, then into the almond flour mixture.
5. Drop immediately into skillet and sear each side before cooking chicken thoroughly
6. Top with Balsamic Vinegar.
Serve with pasta, vegetables, or a salad. ENJOY!