A great way to mix tons of veggie goodness with higher source of a non-animal-based protein. Enjoy this delicious alternative to your usual vegetable with dinner, or just for an afternoon treat.
Edamame – $3.00
Almond Flour – $4.99 per pound
Onion and seasonings – $1.29 total spent
TOTAL: $9.28 – 4 servings = $2.32 per serving
1/2 C Edamame per person
2 TBSP EVOO or other cooking oil
1/3 C Almond Flour
1-2 tsp of each seasoning
1. Heat skillet, and EVOO.
2. Add onions, or other fresh seasoning and stir fry it until fragrant.
3. In a separate bowl mix together dried Italian seasonings and almond flour.
4. Once fresh seasonings are fragrant, add edamame, and coat with oil
5. Add Almond flour mixture into edamame
6. Once almond flour is a darker brown in texture and edamame is cooked thoroughly remove from heat and enjoy!