What do you do when you leave work starving? Grab the leftover honey lime chicken (or shrimp) and some pineapple and stir fry it together…. D-E-L-I-G-H-T-F-U-L! (and healthy)
It’s amazing what you can do with leftovers – especially healthy leftovers. Heating them up and adding a second flavor into them creates a new melody of flavor explosions that occur in your mouth as you’re eating. A little sugar with my spice, makes everything so nice.
1 large can of Pineapple – $0.89 (on sale)
1 – 2 TBSP Grapeseed Oil – $5.69 (had at home)
Leftover honey lime cilantro chicken chopped into bite size pieces – FREE!
1 tsp ground red pepper (optional)
1. Heat up grapeseed oil, add pineapple and stir fry.
2. Add chopped up chicken and mix together.
3. Let chicken heat up (approximately 2 minutes).
4. Sprinkle with red pepper, and mix into stir fry
5. Place on top rice or mixed green salad, or in a small bowl solo, and ENJOY!
Calories: 278 cals for entire dish (including a few bites of rice)